Be sure not to miss out on this fabulous Danube or Rhine cruise! The highways of Europe until just over 100 years ago were the rivers. Its superb itinerary filled with included sightseeing allows you to see the best of the “Blue Danube” or the magnificent Rhine.
Your trip includes:
- Cruise on the Deluxe Amadeus ship in an outside cabin of your choice.
- Superb dining with 21 meals including all breakfasts, six lunches and seven dinners on the cruise. Land extensions include daily breakfast
- Complimentary quality red and white wines from Europe's great wine regions served each evening at dinner.
- Coffee and tea is included after lunch and dinner.
- All ship tours include the new wireless audio system "Quitevox" that will allow you to easily hear your guide
- Danube: Six included sightseeing tours of: Budapest, Vienna, Bratislava, Passau, Melk Abbey, and Prague city tour.
- Rhine: Six included sightseeing tours on the Rhine of: Amsterdam with canal cruise, Heidelberg tour, Dusseldorf tour, Cologne tour, Ruedesheim with music Museum and Strasbourg.
- France: Seven included sightseeing tours on the nine night France of: Macon and the Beaujolais, Beaune and the Burgundy including wine tasting, City tour of Lyon, City walk of Avignon with Pope palace and the Valley of the Ardeche, annecy and Perogues.
- Folklore shows: Dutch Folklore show on the Rhine or Hungarian folk singer show on the Danube
- Daily onboard music performances.
- Services of an experienced cruise director.
- English is the common language spoken onboard.
- Non-smoking environment (smoking permitted only on the open air Sun-Deck).