Be sure not to miss out on this fabulous Danube or Rhine cruise! The highways of Europe until just over 100 years ago were the rivers. Its superb itinerary filled with included sightseeing allows you to see the best of the “Blue Danube” or the magnificent Rhine.
Your trip includes:
- 7-night cruise on the Deluxe Amadeus Diamond in an outside cabin of your choice - Launched in 2009.
- Superb dining with 21 meals including all breakfasts, six lunches and seven dinners on the cruise.
- Complimentary quality red and white wines from Europe's great wine regions served each evening at dinner.
- Coffee and tea is included after lunch and dinner.
- Six included sightseeing tours of: Budapest, Vienna, Bratislava, Regensburg, Szentendre, Melk Abbey, and Weltenburg Abbey. All tours include the new wireless audio system "Quitevox" that will allow you to easily hear your guide.
- Five included sightseeing tours on the Rhine of: Amsterdam with canal cruise, Dussedorf & Cologne, Cochem with wine tasting, Ruedesheim, Mannheim, Speyer and Strasbourg.
- Hungarian folk singer show on the Danube or a Dutch Folklore show on the Rhine.
- Daily onboard music performances.
- Services of an experienced cruise director.
- English is the common language spoken onboard.
- Non-smoking environment (smoking permitted only on the open air Sun-Deck).